Monday, May 2, 2016

Press Forward

Hiya!! Ya' alrigh?
Well... This is it. I can't believe it. I won't email next week so
this is the last. This has gone by so fast. I am so grateful for the
time I have been given to bear His name. I have truly been changed by
His love!
I am so grateful for the love and prayers and fasts and faith and
support I have been given! I could not have made it without you all
xxx.

We have been led by the spirit this week! We had a tea party with an
investigator which was delightful. AND we had an exchange in
Colchester! It was wonderful! I was able to see Katie Grieg and her
family, blitz on the high street, have Mexican food with the Chell's
and their new baby. I also called Nix and talked to her on the phone
for ages. Her daughter Kelsey goes to youth each Tuesday! How amazing
is that to come back to? It was very happy :)  I also got hot
chocolate with my friend Natasha :). It was a good good day. I feel
happy. I was able to reconnect with some potential investigators and
old people I taught and refer them to the sisters. It just was so
great :).

There are also people in this ward that although I have only been here
a short time, that I have loved and we have cried together that I am
leaving. I am so grateful to have come to Kings Lynn for these 6
weeks. It has been a glorious finish and I have felt so much joy
labouring here with Siister Reina.

I had an amazing experience the other night where I was praying about
what to say in my homecoming talk where I just received revelation and
got up in the night and wrote and wrote and then prayed and asked if
there was more and received more until Heavenly Father finally sent me
to bed with the thought,'that is enough.
'
It doesn't feel real that I am going home, I just can't imagine it.
But I am beginning to feel excitement which is a blessing.
I pray that I will remain steadfast in the faith and press forward
with courage into a new adventure!

Before I take the tag off,
 I testify that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is our only way
home. I am forever grateful for the time He has given me to bear His
name. It has brought me so much joy! I am here because I feel
responsible to help everyone that I can, to know Heavenly Fathers Plan
for them. To know that they have a loving Father in Heaven who knows
them and their trials. Who has sent His Son to help them from day to
day. To help them overcome mistakes, and to live again. To know that
our families are everlasting, and endure beyond death. This message
means everything to me. It is what has held my family together through
mental, emotional, physical and financial trials. I am so grateful for
this knowledge! I just want to share it and help others have the
blessings! I am grateful that I never really have to take His name
off. That I can renew each week 'His name upon me'. That He will
continue to guide and love and help me. I can continue to love and
serve and help Him. It never really ends. This is just a launching
point. A foundation to push off of to eternity. Keep the commandments.
Press forward. Continue in faith. Believe in miracles. Be obedient. It
will all work out. All is well. This is the church of Jesus Christ
#onwardeveronward

See you in 9 days :)

'For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of
God unto salvation to every one that believeth;'  Romans 1:16

I will be giving my homecoming talk at 9:00am May 15 at: 552 east
11400 south. draper Utah.

Love,
Sister Coleman I








15 comments:

  1. Thanks for such very great information. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information.
    Constable Ministerial Answer Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such very great information. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information.
    HSSC Clerk Admit Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information read it must.thank you for share it
    RBI Assistant Recruitment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice article. This is one of the best sites ever.
    Jipmer Pg Admit Card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent information. This site gives all the details to the relevance topics.
    TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for such kinds of great information.
    HPSC ADA Answer key

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very excellent details thanks for sharing with us.
    WBCS Admit card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is very general and the huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog.I reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge. Earn free Roblox gift card

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik