Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Deaf and McDonalds



If you get a sister missionary sick, she's probably going to want to sleep. And when she sleeps she will feel a litle better but she's probably going to want her Mom. When she wants her Mom she feels homesick. But some members take her to the doctor, so she feels less homesick. And when she gets home from the doctor the mail man will be there. When she checks the mail there is a package from her family from the beginning of February. Which makes her feel loved.
I have been taking antibiotics and tylenol for a week. That's about all they do here in England. Im feeling a lot better. Im still deaf in my right ear which makes talking to people hard. But talking to people was hard anyways :).


Miracle: We texted our investigator V on Saturday inviting her to come to church. She told us she wouldn't be able to make it because her son was sick and needed to go to the hospital. We got to church and the meeting started. Halfway through the sacrament hymn, Victoria walked in! She said she was on her way to the hospital with her son but wanted to come to church for 20 minutes! She stayed for the sacrament and the first talk. Heavenly Father answers prayers. He is always working in our behalf.


TRANSFERS! I am staying in Colchester and I am Follow-up training Sister Wai! She is from California and has only been a missionary for six weeks! I am SO excited to work with her! Sister Mahaffey is White-washing Southend and Training a brand new missionray!! She is going to be so great! We had to come to London Monday night so that SIster Mahaffey could get to know her new area with the sister who is leaving the area. I was placed with her companion who is a 3 month missionary going home today. It is so much easier to be happy and feel the spirit when you are more worried about another person than yourself.


On our way into Lonndon we decided to get some Mcdonalds for dinner. Sister Mahaffey tried to order a hamburger from the 'Saviour Menu' instead of the 'Saver Menu'. It was so funny. Driving through London with Natasha Lamb was so funny. I loved it!!!
Colchester Castle in ColchesterEssexEngland, is an example of a largely complete Norman castlehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colchester_Castle

This week has been interesting because I have been sick. We have spent a lot of time in the flat. But when we went out I always carried a ziploc bag full of my meds. haha. People were very nice and took care of me.


I went on an exchange with the Sister Training Leaders this week. I went with Sister Silva. She's from Portugal, shes 30 years old and she goes home tomorrow. She took such good care of me. She taught me that I need to  be myself. I need to just love people and not worry about the rest. If I am trying to be obedient, and I love my companion and the people in my area, and I love them the way that I am, everything will work out. :) She taught me so, so much.
love, Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik