Monday, April 13, 2015

I'm an English teacher.

Hiya! 

So I'm an English Teacher. Yup. We started to ask a woman on the street what she likes most about Colchester and she said, 'Sorry I don't speak English'. And we said 'Oh well our church offers free english lessons!' She was all over that. So she told her friend and now we are teaching 2 people! One is Polish and the other is Hungarian. Sister Wai and I have no idea what we're doing! haha. We went to the library and found a couple of books to help us teach.

Thank you so much for my 'No longer a greenie' box! How did you know I was craving Mexican Pizza and Guacamole??! I love love the blouse and skirt and all of the other items... were highly appreciated ;). 
I also loved my letters. Thank you for ministering to me. Thank you for the emails. I print and read and re-read every word. Thank you so much. 

We had interviews with President Jordan this week. It amazes me that he meets and ministers to each missionary in the mission. He truly helped me. 

Our zone has seen miracles this week! We have strived to be closer, to pray for one another to call and text each other with our successes. and it has worked. We have seen investigators go on date that hadn't been, we have found more people to teach and the work is progressing in the Colchester Zone! YAY! It is amazing what a difference Faith makes. The only thing that has been different this week was that we believed. We trusted that if we went to work, Heavenly Father would lead us to those who are prepared. It's all about believing and CHOOSING to believe. Just like Elder Whitney Clayton talked about in Conference (Saturday Morning Session).

Green Pasta since I am no longer a 'greenie'.
Miracle: A couple in our ward walked up to us yesterday and told us they had someone for us to teach and that we should just pop by. We did and We met C. He is from Costa Rica. He wants to learn about the church! What a miracle! 
Sis. Coleman and Sis Cummings

This week I also had an exchange with Sister Cummings who I knew at BYU! So cool! 

I love you! 
Thank you Thank you for your letters

Love,
Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik