Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wicked ....Chalk

Hiya!
We had dinner with a former investigator family this week that was really excellent! We are hoping to teach their family next week.
So this week was really wicked.... ;) WE WENT TO WICKED! We got special permission to go again. I was very grateful because last time I felt so stressed and guilty, and this time I prayed a lot and I just enjoyed it :). ELPHABA was AMAZING! the BEST I have ever seen. We also got to see Savannah after the show again :). She is so cool.
Transfers this week ---- and I am STAYING! with...... Sister Phillips! I am so thrilled!
This week we tried to go chalk finding. Where we draw the Plan of Slavation on the pavement and then talk to the people that pass. We were halfway thorough drawing it and it was very effective (lots of people stopping and asking questions) when we had two different people stop and tell us that technically what we were doing was grafitti because it was a public place.  We called the Sheppards and they gave us the Council's number. We called and they said that yes what we were doing was grafitti and we needed to stop. 
 We left very quickly. :)

I love you all! 
Love , Sister Coleman



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik