Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Innit' Bruv?

Hiya! yalrigh? Imma alrigh! Ya alrigh? Nice day innit? 

It is transfers and I'm headed back to Essex. Romford.  
I am so so so so sad to be leaving Leighton Buzzard. I would say it is the same or more as it was when I left Canterbury. I feel very stressed. But, I am trying to take it in stride. My new companion is Sister K............... from the Czech Republic. We came into the mission at the same time.  I asked Bishop Fu for a blessing last night and it helped a lot. I love this ward. Please pray for me. 
This week was really good. on Tuesday we did a lot of oyming ( open your mouth ) in a GALE. I don't even know what that means but it was so SO windy. We felt like we were sky diving horizontally. Ha ha but the Lord blessed us as we persevered. At the end of the night we had 10 more minutes before we went in so I thought, 'we better stop and talk to someone.' We stopped a young adult named J-.  She has a lot of questions about why there are so many bibles and why God asks us to sacrifice. We had a great conversation with her (in the middle of a GALE) and she ended up hugging us at the end and setting up a return appointment. She is great. Then as we went home and were planning we got a text. This is what it said:
'Hi there.
I found this card in the middle of a street with your number on it and Mormonism sounds great. Can you tell me more?'
..............What!!??? Our minds were blown. His name is M- from Ireland and he already has a Book of Mormon. We are so excited to meet with him. It was a huge miracle.
Preach my Gospel says:
'the Lord is preparing people to recieve you and the restored gospel. He will lead you to them or He will lead them to you.'
He really does!
It was also really really cold this week. We froze. And made up a new song to the Wicked song 'Loathing'
....What is this feeling, so sudden and new? I felt the moment my fingers turned blue. My pulse is rushing. My head is reeling. My face is flushing. What is this feeling? 
Black as the plague, does it have a name? yes.... YES! Freezing. It is really ,really freezing. Lets just say, we need more clothes!..... 
more lyrics to come.
:) hehe
We had lunch with Tam Grant, he knows that we love Mexican food so he made us some tacos. Then he made us pumpkin pie because he knows about my epic pumpkin smoothie fail.
We watched the Joseph Smith film with M-    He really enjoyed it. He began to be worried that we held Joseph Smith in the same respect as Jesus Christ and we were able to clarify that we respect Joseph Smith as a prophet like Moses or Peter. And that salvation only comes through Jesus Christ. (Mosiah 3)

We also met a lady named T- from Greece we were able to teach her the restoration and commit her to read the Book of Mormon. 
It was just a really good week. We taught a lot of people (still got rejected) but we did teach. (which was a blessing. )
I love, love love this place. these people have so much hold on my heart. Saying goodbye is really hard. I'm not even leaving England and it is hard. I am going to be a wreck when I have to go home.
Anywho, thank you for your prayers and your love! 
I love you! 
Love, 
Sister Coleman








Baked Potato cart 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik