Saturday, January 23, 2016

Our week was 'Jest' great : )

Hiya! Yalrigh?

We had a great great week! We had an investigator come to church that
we found on the bus. Her name is J-- from Ghana! It was so great
that she came!
Also there was a baby blessing and my good ole' friends the Jests from
Aylesbury were there! Oh how I love them!!!!!
ALSO ,I found out that Sister Phillips is serving with my dear dear
friend sister Andersen!! That is so cool! Now sister Andersen and I
can make sister Phillips room with us in Provo ;).

 We are having a bus finding challenge with the elders which is really
fun. You earn or lose points depending on if you do or don't talk to
them. You get more points if you talk about the gospel As well as
extra points if you give them a pass along card and Double points if
you get a return appointment with them. :) it makes finding more fun
:)

Sister K and I are getting along great  and we have some potential
investigators we hope to see this week.

One of my favourite people in the whole world is James Park.
The feed really knocks him out because his stomach
doesn't do the digesting, his intestines have to work extra hard. That
doesn't make him feel very good. Please keep him in your prayers for
his physical health smile emoticon love you all!


Love, Sister Coleman






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik