Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A flat week.

Hiya! Ya alrigh?
Here's some answers for y'all:
How much time does Sis. K have left? We go home together. May 11. :)
How do you decide who is in charge of the phone in the companionship? Whoever is sick of it hands it to the other. Most of the time I end up with it because I put it in my pocket without thinking about it. :)
Are you feeling better? I am LOADS better. Yay for Anti-biotics. We stayed in the flat almost all week and I slept. Frustrating. But needed. My body really needed it. Probably will sleep again today and hopefully work all this week. I had an amazing blessing on Thursday. it was very powerful. Ask me sometime when I am home about what it said.

Do you ever eat scones? Yes. Do you like them? Yes. Do you eat them with clotted cream?  Yes.

What is your favorite non chocolate candy bar dessert you have eaten in England? Hi-chews.  Chocolate is great!

 How often do you hear someone say or invite you for tea? all the time. it just means 'dinner'. 

We really didnt do much this week. We worked Monday, where we saw the Parks for FHE and played spiritual Taboo. That was really fun. Tuesday, I slept again. then haha, we tried to do Oakcrest Trek for Young Mens and Young Womens. haha the only problem was the 'young men' they just couldn't take it seriously and were pulling each other and climbing over everything haha and laughing and being loud. They just couldn't handle it. But, it was still a good activity and they still learned from it haha. 





 Wednesday, I crashed. I was really sick and we went to the doctor to get medicine. Sister Henson was wonderful and  brought us dinner and all the ward members were calling us every 10 minutes to see if we were okay. NOTE to self: don't tell your mom you are sick if she has more than 1 contact in the ward!!!! She will contact everyone she knows and then they will ALL call you. ahahaha ;) No it was good. they took really good care of us. My companion became very bossy this week and made me go to bed instead of work, which was good because I probably would have gone out and worked. 

Thursday I received a blessing, and slept, Sister Henson brought dinner again. She's amazing. 
On Friday we went to Ilford for district meeting and it really took it out of me. Oh! we had a miracle! the district set a goal to find 10 new investigators on friday (for the rest of the week) when we only had 3 as a district. We told them we probably wouldn't be able to help, but we would pray for them. On Saturday, we went out and worked and tried so hard to find a new investigator but didnt. and on Sunday I slept again. But in the end they found 12 new investigators! haha! Miracles!
Another miracle this week was that all of our appointments called us to reschedule. So I didn't feel bad about missing them. And also, Timmy wasn't picking up his phone this week and we decided he must have been arrested, but HE CAME TO CHURCH! He wasn't arrested, his phone is in police custody, but Timmy wasn't, and he came to church! woohoo! We are seeing him today to find out what it going on.
andd yup! that was my week! 
love you!
Something that I have been studying lately is the Plan of Redemption. that is the phrase that Alma and Ammon use in the Book of Mormon. It is wonderful :)
love, 
Sister Coleman







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik