Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hola como esta?


February 1 2016
Hiya! Yalrigh?

I have a bit of bronchitis this week but it's going away:)

Elaine Henson made a  Goliath for seminary and we tried to slay him.
It was really fun.

We had a good finding week. We are teaching E-- from Zimbabwe! I met
her on the bus and we talked about the Restoration the whole 40 mins of
our ride! We saw her again on Thursday which was great:)

And we came up with a new game. We assign each other a word to use in
our bus conversation. I gave Sister Katrnakova 'hola como esta?' And
she used it beautifully haha. She gave me 'Peter pan'! So hard! I sat
by a man wearing neon green reflective trousers and I said, 'oh what do
you do? Your trousers look like Peter Pan!'' Hahahahahaha it is fun.
Right now I am stuck on 'wallet'.

I got a haircut! It's not short, just a trim. But I'm happy :) :)

We had a good week

I love you!!

Love, Sister Coleman










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik