Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Oh it is wonderful to me

Ahoj! Jak se máte?  :)

Hiya! We had a good week!
Timmy is MIA. Maybe he dropped us, maybe he got arrested, we aren't sure :)

We are teaching a part member family! They came to church last fast
Sunday just for the first time. We had been fasting for someone to
come and they did! What a miracle. We had a great first lesson
with them and they  testified of Christ. It was
amazing :).
The  came to Sacrament meeting . I think they all
enjoyed church :) :) such a blessing.

We did a lot of finding this week and it didn't all go as we planned
but we had fun and we worked hard. We also felt very guided and
inspired when working with some members. 
amazing.

We toured Westminster Abbey today for free (because we are clergy
haha) and it was so cool! I saw where Queen Elizabeth I was buried and
where queen Elizabeth II was crowned queen. I enjoyed it. The building
was gorgeous.


I have really been studying about deliverance and the plan of
redemption lately. It just fills my heart with so much joy each time I
ponder on the goodness of God and how he has saved us. How we are
snatched and saved from death and hell. It really amazes me. 'I stand
all amazed at the love Jesus offers me, confused at the grace that so
fully he proffers me. I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
that for me a sinner, he suffered he bled and died. Oh it is wonderful
that he should care for me enough to die for me. Oh it is wonderful,
wonderful to me.'

I love you all!
Ahoj!
Love,
Sister Coleman

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik