Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hi ya


I had a really amazing experience in Sacrament meeting. I was fasting for 'purification' that is when you fast to know what the Lord wants you to change and then you 'fast' for 40 days from those things that you need to change. One of the things I am doing is 'everyone I talk to will know my purpose.' and the other ones actually were focused on joy and cheerfulness. It was a very tender moment when I realised that the Lord just wants me to be happy. :)

Anywhoo back to Sacrament. I was fasting and really pondering on Christ's life, his death and resurrection. I watched them tear the bread and place the white linens. I felt so full of rejoicing and begged for forgiveness for my many mistakes and made determinations to change. The words to the Sacrament hymn particularly touched me : 'As now we praise thy name with song, the blessings of this day will linger in our thankful hearts, and silently we pray. For courage to accept thy will, to listen and obey. We love thee Lord our hearts are full. We'll walk thy chosen way.'

The Sacrament is so amazing! The Lord is so amazing! We get to be clean and start anew every week! 

I love you so much Mama. Thank you for your quiet strength and your bold testimony. Thank you for helping me get to the temple and recieve all the blessings that God has placed here on earth for us. Thank you for your valiant and bold testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith. It is etched in my mind how you have defended him and that I need to defend him too. I am grateful for how you have taught me to listen to the quiet whisperings of the spirit the gentle nudges and answers that he gives us. You are amazing. I love you! 

love, 
Chloe Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik