Monday, September 14, 2015

Stuff

Hiya!!! We have had a great week! We have tried an new strategy.
Whoever is holding the Book of Mormon stops someone and then we
switch. We have had a great week! I loved All the emails!
The house they filmed for Bruce Wayne's house is outside Leighton buzzard!
We took a pic!

I love my ward, my companion, my district! My whole life!
We have seen many miracles this week! We found 6 new investigators!
Whohoo! Life is good!

Look up the Mormon green eggs and ham story about Brother Lurch.

Sorry this is such a rubbish email, we made music videos with the
district all day and ran out of time.

We worked hard this week. Never have felt so good and so tired. I love
Sister Phillips. Went on an exchange with sister Rodriguez and it was
so fun. I love you so much! The book is blue! The church is true!!

I loved Daddy's account of the Hun!

Love, Sis Coleman


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik