Wednesday, September 2, 2015

There can be miracles.

So here we walk. Everywhere. We don't have funds for infrequent buses
so we walk. My feet are so Dagum tired haha. But it's good cause I
fall asleep immediately. It's fun. We are just working hard. Right now
Heavenly Father is teaching me how to be diligent. It feels good when
I have a diligent day :).

Investigators: they are gone. M- has been ill, B- is in Thailand
and S- have disappeared. But it's all good. I learned in Colchester
that there are phases of teaching and not teaching so right now I'm
just enjoying the finding and visiting less actives and members. I
love this ward.

Miracle: we were contacting a potential investigator from our area
book, she wasn't home, but we decided to talk to a lady sitting
outside of the flat. She had two tattoos of angels with names and we
asked her about them. She said they were for her step mom and her son
who had died. We asked her if she believes in eternal families. She
did. We testified to her about eternal marriage and the temple and the
fact that we CAN be together with our families forever. We asked her
if a temple marriage was something she would want to work for. She
said yes! We taught a bit more about baptism and church and I told her
about the Make-a-Wish foundation because of a congenital disease her
daughter has. Then we asked if there was anyone we could pray for. She
asked us to pray for her brother----long story short--- sister Obley
is friends with her brother on Facebook! She stopped him on the street
last transfer. As we were preparing to leave I got an impression to
give her a Book of Mormon. I hesitated because I knew we would have to
take more of her time to explain it, but we did it anyway. As we
showed it to her she said, 'I know that book! My parents use to be
visited by missionaries when I was a little girl. We would read it
together and go to church. They even gave me a blessing.' She
explained that her father loved the elders as his sons and when they
went home they stopped learning. She gave us the address of her dad to
contact him again. We gave her the Book of Mormon and assigned Alma 40
for her to read before we see her again on Friday!
God is good!!! The church is true! The Book of Mormon is true!!

I love you all!!
Love, sister Coleman


The field is white



Border of England London Mission and England London South  Mission 






The London Eye
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik