Wednesday, September 2, 2015

You're a wizard Sis. Coleman

This is just the best week ever.
1st. Harry Potter. Its all real. Harry is a wizard.  I looked in the Mirror of Erised and saw myself at Harry Potter Studios so I know it really works. I almost cried. Coolest thing: Most of the things I thought were animated in the films were actually animatronic. machines and such. it was sweet. I knocked on #4 privet drive with a Book of Mormon. They weren't in, but I sent them a Pass-a-long card by Owl. It was so great. I flew on a broom and in Mr. Weasleys car and I rode the Hogwarts Express. The floor of the great hall is real stone from a castle. Snape's costume is actually navy blue not black because under theatre lights black looks dusty. His hair also has blue streaks. When they first filmed they used real candles floating in the great hall but the wax dripped on the actors so they animated them. life is great.
Miracle week! !
We found 3 families this week!
N and M : have two kids. They want to be sealed. This is the lady from last week. She is GREAT. They asked us to come back and teach them again.
N and T : We knocked on Nikkies door back in July and haven't been able to see her since. Knocked on Thursday and she invited us in. She read the Plan of Salvation Pamphlet and she agrees with it! She thought it made so much sense! Her son came in while we were teaching and said his friend was telling him about what happens after we die with kingdoms and such.-turns out he is friends with one of the young women in the ward-Hannah Cracroft. She is helping us teach him.
S- Fund her on Saturday.  We taught her about eternal families she was really interested. she has 4 kids and the youngest is 3 months. ADORABLE. She wants to learn more and come to church. 
MIRACLES!
M- is still really ill. We put paper hearts on his door the other day and it just made him so happy. He was really touched. I talked to an 88 year old man the other day who flew airplanes in WW2. Old English people are SO COOL because they were right in the middle of WW2.
It is transfers this week. Sister Obley is leaving :(. We have had just the most amazing transfer. We both have cried. I will be follow up training Sister Phillips from Utah. 

 Do you have to pay when packages are delivered to the Mission home?  or only to your flat?  Do you have to pay for the DHL packages or just the US mail packages?  I don't know.  i think just when it's a big one? it isn't safe to have packages delivered to our flat.

Red phone booth, do they have working phones in them?   YES. but. they STINK. They smell like a urinated cat. at least the Leighton Buzzard ones.

This is what I have learned this transfer: faith + diligence= miracles. I am really learning about diligence. It is all coming together. I am happy. :) The summer is pretty much gone. it is raining pretty much every day now so I have pulled out my boots and my jumpers and such. One of the blessings of tracting in the rain is that people take pity on you and invite you in :). and you get to sing and jump in puddles :). I love my whole LIFE! i CAN DO anything Good! Better! with Jesus Christ!
Also I am so grateful for Heavenly Father. He is so amazing. He gave us a way that we can just talk to him when ever we want. He just lets us do that. I love Him. God is good. with diligence and faith Truth will Prevail! 
I loooooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOve YOU! 
love, 
Sister Coleman





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik