Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Birthday and transfer to Aylesbury

Thank you so much for the cards and love and the package!! I had a
wonderful birthday. We went to a stake sport activity where I got
really sunburned. But it was fun! We had an investigator come with her
friend and we played net ball. (SO fun! I think I like it more than
basketball).






Natasha had us for dinner. I walked into the house and there were
Disney princess napkins and balloons and she had driven into London to
pick up my birthday package. That is such a big deal. Driving into
London is expensive and long and stressful but she did it to help me
have a special day. She had the gift laid out beautifully. I just
cried. Xxxx I love her so much. And I love all of you!!! Each card
made me smile:).

Okay for reals. You expect me to carry the stuffed pig puppet around in my suitcase for a year and a half? I just keep laughing.  I cant just leave it and it doesn't fit in my cases so its in my side bag. This little pig next to my Book of Mormon. You are so funny. 
I love my huckleberries!!
The funniest thing about the pig is that it reminds me of when Emily and I would hide a piggy bank in each others rooms. Neither of us wanted it so we would hide it in each others rooms. We even took the da-gum pig to girls camp and hid it in each others tents. I feel like the pig puppet is piggy bank #2 except you sent him all the way across the atlantic!  I guess I'm just going to carry him around and take pictures with him. Because I just don't even know what else to do with him.

Yes, I like my apple pyjamas (I cant remember how to spell that word like an American. pijama pyjama jammies? has it always been spelt like that? weird word.)

I'm moving! To Aylesbury in Watford Zone (........which is where HARRY
POTTER STUDIOS is!!) my new companion is Sister Obley!
I am going to miss Sister Chou and the Colchester ward so so much.
There are so many people here that I have given my heart to and I
don't think I'll get it back.



" I found the Tree of Life and the fruit!!"






Miracle: Today, my last day in Colchester, we found a family and they
are coming to church on Sunday. We shared the Because of Him video in
their home. They have one little boy! It is such a miracle and
blessing.

I had an interview with President Stevens 2 weeks ago and basically I
just begged him to tell me all about being in MoTab. He shared some
cool experiences with me of being a 'musical missionary'. He also
talked about how it had always been his dream to be in the choir but
he didn't know much about music theory. Some miracles occurred and he
was able to pass his theory exam. This is my dream. Maybe one day :)

Well ,I love you all!

Love, Sister Coleman


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik