Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Book of Mormon

Hiya!

Family History.
On Monday we went to the Horrigans and Sister Horrigan helped me
search my family history. We were trying to find the parents of
Lindsay Coleman and we searched some Wills from London. I enjoyed it
quite a lot:)

Meeting president.
We had a conference with President Stevens on Tuesday. It hadn't
really hit me that the Jordan's were gone until the Stevens walked in.
It was bittersweet. I'm excited to work with them :)

Subway and Gill.
We got subway on Wednesday for lunch(best sandwich ever) and on our
way out we ran into a member Gill Collings. We gave her big hugs and
chatted and left. She told us later that after we left, her friend
walked up and asked how she knew 'those girls with funny badges.' It
was a great missionary moment for her. I also learned that everyone
really does notice us.

Hot.
Hottest day of the year this week! Sister Chou has had some heatstroke
so we have been just drinking SO much water. I have a really funny tan
line on my feet! Haha

Finding in the park.
Castle park is gorgeous. There are so many families! I love finding in
the park:)

4th of July.
We bought root beer from the American candy store and went to Burger
King for lunch haha. We also had dinner at Natasha's house. It was
steak! And fries! Haha. I stopped people and asked them about freedom.
We had a miracle and saw Nikola one more time! I bought her a root beer :)



I fasted and prayed that church would be full of the Holy Ghost
yesterday and it was. It was beautiful. Katie Greig who I love, was so
cute and took her baby up to the stand with her to bear her testimony.
Sister foster had her daughter and grandkids over.. She told them I
was Belle. Those little girls could not stop looking at me haha. I led
the music and bore my testimony and their eyes were as big as the
moon. Haha. After the meeting the came up to me and I told them that I
use to be Belle but I came to England to tell everyone about my
favourite book. :)
I really felt the Holy Ghost as these wonderful members bore
testimony. I loved it.

I love the new family in the ward the Buenos. They are from Brazil and
are just so so lovely.

We haven't found anyone to teach yet but  I'm still happy:). I feel
good because we worked hard. Thank you for your prayers and emails :).
The strength I found came directly from the Book of Mormon. I have had
several days where I just read and read. I know it's the truth. I have
felt the Saviour reach out through the pages and wrap his arms around
me. I know He lives. I am so grateful for the love I can feel :)

I love you all!!
Love,
Sister Coleman





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik