Thursday, July 2, 2015

Voiceless

Hiya! 

This week I lost my voice. It was an adventure. mostly because Sister Chou, bless her heart, is still learning English and she couldn't really 'take over' on the lessons. And so I thought to myself, 'if Ariel  (the little mermaid) could make a man fall in love with her without a voice, surely I can help some people fall in love with the gospel without a voice.' haha It didn't happen but my voice recovered very quickly and I was able to stop and talk with people almost like normal. 




We watched Meet the Mormons with some investigators and they really liked it.  
One investigator family had to leave their house and we helped them clean and pack. They wanted us to give them money to pay rent on a new house and it was so so so so awkward.  One investigator started smoking in our lesson haha. It was an interesting week. 

We did a lot of OYMing (or stopping people on the street) and it was pretty fun! I'm not so afraid anymore. Its good. :) Sister Chou taught someone all about the Book of Mormon in one minute. It was fantastic. I love her so so much. 

This week our goal is to 'Be excited'. We are going to excite people into the gospel! It going to be grand! The sunshine is fantastic :)

I love you all! 
Happy Independence Day! 
. love, Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik